Monday 27 September 2010

Hello there...

My name is Owain, I'm a vegetarian, I'll blog about the whys and hows and whos and whats of that some other time.

This post is just to say 'Hello' and to let the universe know that I'm going to write on here about going places and eating vegetarian food. Hopefully guiding other vegetarians towards good vegetarian food.

Now, I'm not looking for veggie-only places, and I shall name and 'shame' those that don't offer decent veggie options, and this'll probably just be a shambolic blog about nice sandwiches, but I review films and music and all manner of other bits and bobs, so why not veggie grub, it's something I face (and shove into my face) on a daily basis, so I feel like I have some sort of opinion on it and what is social media if not a place for me to carp on about things that nobody has any particular interest in hearing about...

Sorry...

Hope you enjoy the vblog (veggie-blog).

Owain. x

No comments:

Post a Comment